Brose – Company Philosophy: Corporate Design
Since motorists cannot see our products, but rather “merely” experience them in the use of doors, windows, liftgates, seats, seatbelts, sunroofs, etc., Brose decided to design the “Brose brand” via all visible elements of the company. The design is sophisticated in form and absolutely consistent throughout the corporation.
These elements include:
- the design, facades and colors of all factory and office buildings (regardless of construction year),
- the design and interior design of all production and office spaces,
- all foyers and conference rooms,
- social facilities for dining, health and fitness,
- all company vehicles, including all employee leased cars worldwide,
- company and sports clothing,
- all printed materials and media (films, presentations, internet).
The fundamental design principles were:
- timeless colors (only grayscale, natural wood and red (company logo),
- maximum transparency and lucency, both within all buildings and in outward projection (public),
- greatest possible flexibility regarding use of facilities, working hours, pay system.